bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Monday 19 November 2012

Christmas Designs - Ice Skating Bobby!


Hello there! I hope that you well and thanks for popping in! Sorry that I haven't blogged for a bit again. My absence was due to the fact that I have been busy working away on some new Bobby Christmas designs! I love designing cards for Christmas as it's always been my favourite time of year. I love the cold nights, snuggling up on the sofa, the smells, lights, food, spending time with family, and the general magical feel you get in the air. Up until this year I have only ever done one Christmas design a year, as I usually end up running out of time. This year however I have had so many ideas that I have been working on three Bobby designs, one of which I have finished and the others will be soon to follow as they now just need colour. The first design that I have just finished this morning is Skating Bobby as you can see below:

I am pretty pleased with how he has turned out, although it did take a little while to get him from start to finish with generating the ideas, deciding on clothing, colour schemes and particularly the pose. As I had decided in my mind that I wanted him skating in motion, (oh how I like to make life difficult for myself!) It was a little challenging to get the pose of the feet right, but I persevered and after a few sketches I manage to crack it I think. Please let me know your thoughts.

Right I am now off to carry on with my next design for a bit before work, then I’m off for a meal with the hubby this evening as it is our first Wedding Anniversary. I don’t know where the time has gone, this last year has flown by it doesn't seem possible that it has been that long already. It was such a lovely day filled with so many happy memories and beautiful weather. I think that we may have to crack open a bottle of Champers tonight and reminisce watching our Wedding DVD. Have a good week x


2 comments: