bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Saturday 9 March 2013

A Lot Of Catching Up To Do!

Unfortunately my week off didn't go quite go to plan, hence my absence! As I mentioned in my previous post I had a number of illustration projects that I wanted to get sorted on my week off, but once again not much got done as I came down with a sickness bug which wiped me out for most of the week. Typical considering that I haven’t had a sickness but since I was about twelve. I got a little tidying done in the flat towards the end of the week when I wasn't feeling as weak, but that was about as far as I got.

So once again I had high hopes for this week just gone with a Mother's Day design in the pipeline, but come Tuesday I got hit with a flu like virus again! I really don’t know what is wrong with me at the moment, I usually have a pretty good immunity but currently I just seem to be catching one thing after another. I'm one of these people that just tends to get on with things if I’m ill but it really has hit me hard, & even though I am so behind with my artwork I know that I just need to sit, recharge and try to ward this off as soon a poss! Since today is the first day that it hasn't taken me half the morning to get up ready for work, I am hoping that I am on the mend now and that that will be the end of it!

On a more positive note I took this image to show you of some beautiful daffodils that our neighbour gave me. She is a lovely lady and we often help her out as she is quite elderly, so she bought them for me as a little thank you which was a very sweet. They definitely brighten the place up and make it a little more spring like.



I hope that you all having a lovely weekend and that whether you are a Mother or have a Mother to treat, that you enjoy Mothering Sunday tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment