bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Birthday Times!

I am pleased to say that the better weather that began to come our way last week, fully showed itself at the weekend with temperatures up to 20 degrees at times, positively tropical compared to those of late. I was particularly pleased about this as it was my birthday weekend, and it was one that didn't disappoint.

I started off going shopping with my mum and nan in Chichester on Saturday for a few pre birthday goodies which was lovely, as I don't often get the chance or have the finances to go shopping. Before then going out in the evening for drinks and a dance with a few of my close friends. On Sunday I went up to Croydon to celebrate my hubby's nans 80th birthday, and had another enjoyable day with his family, so it was a busy weekend all round.

My actual birthday was yesterday St. Georges Day. Once again the weather was beautiful so I spent the morning with a friend and her two year old twin boys at the park. I then had to work in the afternoon, but went out for a lovely meal in the evening with my family. I was thoroughly spoilt and got all sorts of prezzies and cards from family and friends, especially those of the bunny variety as you can see below.

 photo DSCN1321_zpsb3bfbde2.jpg
 

 photo DSCN1318_zpsa1ba2810.jpg
I hope that you all had a lovely weekend as well, and that the weather was kind to you too! Enjoy the rest of your week! x

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Jenny!
    Love your cards and gifts, like me there are always lots of bunnies.:)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivienne! Always have to have lots of bunnies! x

      Delete