bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Wedding Anniversary & Family Fun!


Yesterday was mine and my hubby's 2nd Wedding Anniversary, and it's crazy to think how quickly the time has passed since our amazing day!
 
We didn't really do too much for it, as the hubby was working up in London yesterday and didn't get home until late. But once he was back we went and got a takeaway and chilled on the sofa with a duvet, whilst drinking champagne and watching telly which was lovely.
 
I also had a little reminisce of our day looking back through our wedding photos! It truly was a day to remember and one that couldn't have gone any better, including the weather which we were incredibly lucky with as it was beautiful crisp and sunny day. Two and a half years of saving, planning, making, and pouring my heart and soul into that wedding definitely paid off, leaving us with many happy memories that we shall both treasure forever.
 
I thought that I would share some of the photos from our day with you!
 
 
On another note I hope that the wintery weather forecast overnight hasn't hit you too badly. We haven't had any snow here yet, but it has been cold and very wet! 
 
The weather did seem to have taken a turn for the better prior to today, with some crisp cold mornings and even our first frost! Which was a nice change after having had weeks of wet and windy weather.
 
It was on one of these days the other weekend that my family and I seized the opportunity to go and enjoy a walk along the seafront. Which was made especially nice as we don't really get the chance to go out and spend much time as a family, with just me, my mum, dad and sister these days. My hubby had been out the night before and stayed over at a friend's, so rather than staying at home on my own I has stayed with my parents. I may be 25 but I still love going back to my parents and family home every now and again!
 
As always I manage to grab a few shots of the beautiful weather whilst we were there!
 
 
It's a shame that the weather hasn't stayed like this, but I would much rather snow than rain! As inconvienent as it can be, it's so much more fun and pretty to look at! So hopefully we will get some soon! x   

1 comment:

  1. Awe happy anniversary to you both, thanks for sharing your memories!
    That is a lovely sky in your last photo! :)
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete