bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Sunday 6 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Wishing a very Happy New Year to all of my readers, and I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas too! I can’t believe that it was nearly two weeks ago already it really did fly past.

Over here at Bobby Bunny headquarters we had a nice quiet Christmas with my family Christmas Day, and the hubby's Boxing Day. Unfortunately I didn't really get much of a Christmas break apart from these two days as I was back to work, but it was better than nothing. It would have been nice to spend more time together with the hubby since he had a longer break but both he and his family have been ill since Christmas Day, so it worked out quite well as I have been trying to avoid the lurgy!

I do like a new year, it really does give you that feeling of a fresh start and gives you that bit more motivation to change things within your life. I don’t tend to make New Year’s resolutions as I find that they get broken to easily, I prefer instead to make goals for the year and this year I have many. First and foremost I really want to continue to push my Illustration and hope that one day it will be my day job. I really do feel a bit stuck in a rut at the moment on the career front having been, between college and higher education in the same retail job since I was 16. Some days I feel more positive about it than others, but I knew that it was never going to be easy profession to get into. At the end of the day it's a dream that I have and I know that I won’t be happy until I have achieved it, or at least had a good go at achieving it!

Secondly both Mark and I would love to be able to be in the position to move into a rented house this year, as we really are growing out of the flat and would like start to think about having a family. We would love to get a mortgage but that's just not a realistic prospect at the moment. I have many other goals, but as to whether they will happen or net remains to be seen. But either way I hope that 2013 will be a good year for us all, and that if you have any goals or resolutions that you achieve them too! X

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy new year and may you achieve all your goals!!
    Vivienne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you to Vivienne, hope that it's a good one! x

    ReplyDelete