bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Monday 11 February 2013

Visitors From Oz & New Website Image 2 - Bobby On Phone!

Morning! I hope that you all had a lovely weekend, and wrapped up warm! I had a pretty busy one, spending Saturday in Brighton meeting up with the hubby's family which was nice. Then on Sunday we went over to my parents, as my Godmother and her family who are currently over from Australia were coming to visit.

It was so lovely to see them all as it's the first time they have been over since they emigrated nearly six years ago. I think that the weather has been a bit of a shock to them though after being in 40 degree heat, and especially for their boys as they were only 3 and 6 when they moved and don’t remember allot of the country, and certainly haven't experienced snow or temperatures like this before.

It was really weird seeing the boys so grown up now and with ozzy accents. But they all looked really well and, even though we hadn't seen them in all in such a long time as soon as they arrived it seemed like it was only yesterday since we had last seen them. Like it often does with good friends, no matter how long it is since you have seen them that connection doesn’t go.

The day went very quickly and it’s a shame that we won’t be seeing more of them while they are here, as I know that they too would have liked to see more of us to. But they are only over for three weeks and have a lot of family, friends and sightseeing to do in that time.

However seeing them again has really refreshed my want to go over and see them one day when we can afford it.

In other news I have finished my second Bobby Bunny image to go onto the Contact page of my website, as you can see below. So my website should be ready to go live tomorrow! Have a good day x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend!
    Bobby is as cute as always, we used to have a phone exactly Iike that, I wish we had kept it now!!
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete