bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends       bobby bunny and friends      bobby bunny and friends

Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween & Finished Arthur Mouse!

Firstly Happy Halloween to you all, I hope that you have had a lovely spooky day! I haven't done much in the way of Halloween themed things today. Even though I did have my nails painted in a spooky style, by a friend that insisted that she needed to practice on me for her up and coming nail course.

I did however go to a Halloween party at my hubby's dad's house last weekend, which was thrown for one of our nephews. He has recently had quite a big operation and was disappointed that he was unable to attend his school Halloween party, so we thought that throwing him his own party would cheer him up! He and all of the children thoroughly enjoyed it and were dressed up along with the adults, the house was decorated wonderfully and I even carved my first ever pumpkin!

 
One of the hubby's cousins was also over from Germany with his new girlfriend, so it was lovely to see them both too.

Unfortunately the weather after the Halloween party was non to fabulous, as I am sure that most of you heard even if you didn't experience it. We had quite a storm here in the South East of England over Sunday night into Monday morning. Luckily we got off relatively lightly here in comparison to a lot of places. It wrecked havoc with the trains, which would have affected the hubby getting to work but luckily he has been off this week. If the storm hit you I hope that you were not too badly affected either!

Now onto an update for the "Arthur Mouse Plane" illustration that I have been working on, which I mentioned in my last post. Well I am pleased to say that he is all finished, and today I have posted  him off to its new home.

The christening that it is intended for is next week, so I hope that the recipients like it. It will also be my first properly commissioned and paid for work too, which is rather exciting!
 
 
 
I hope that you all enjoy the rest of your week and the weekend which is fast approaching. If you are going to see any fireworks this weekend have fun, and I hope that the weather holds out for you!
 
Once again thanks as always for visiting, I really do appreciate it! x  

1 comment:

  1. Awe Arthur Mouse is wonderful in his little plane, I hope this is the start of lots of paid work for you Jenny!
    Looks like you had a great Halloween party and thankfully the storm didn't affect you too badly!
    V xxx

    ReplyDelete